Monday, January 31, 2011

The I-Want-Hair-Accessory: Turban

I am absolutely loving this must-have hair accessory: the Turban!

Many celebrities have rocked this look including Sarah Jessica Parker (in Sex and the City 2), Mary-Kate Olsen and Kate Moss, just to name a few.

Don't think you could pull it off?? LIES!! It is the new twist on the classic headband and works for short hair, long hair, curly or straight. A little edgy, a little boho and with extra coverage, it is perfect for a grab-and-run look even on those just-rolled-out-of-bed mornings! I will take one in every color please!

The turbans pictured above are from babooshkaboutique.com. I just today stumbled upon this online boutique and I'm officially hooked! LOVE their stuff--check 'em out!

Photos courtesy of babooshkaboutique.com

1 comment:

  1. Came across this from googling turbans! I've been creating velvet and jersey turbans for my A/W Collection, please have a look at my latest post about them :) www.daintyroses.blogspot.com. The ones you've picked out for the posts are great, I especially love the pink ones. Hopefully I will try my hand at recreating it for my collection.

    ReplyDelete