Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello Readers!

After a long nine month hiatus, I am back and ready to begin blogging again. So since my last post in April, a lot of things have changed, the biggest being that I am no longer interning in New York. In fact I am back in the state of Washington and finishing my last year in college--just counting down the days until I can move back to the Big Apple and start my career in fashion/marketing! It is difficult being so far removed from the fashion industry (and where I'm living couldn't be further) but I am doing what I can to stay in the loop. I am hoping that blogging again will help me to do that. While I can no longer share my sometimes exciting--sometimes not--days as a fashion magazine intern, I will be posting about trends and pretty much anything fashion related! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment