Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Bangs Are Back

I decided last week to take the plunge...again. Just in time for spring (although it doesn't quite feel like it in Washington) I cut my hair and got straight-across-bangs! At first I always seem to fiddle with them...wishy-washy over whether or not it was actually a good idea, however without fail, I quickly grow to love them.


And I am NOT alone...Kate Moss and Abbey Lee Kershaw are just a few of the many models that rock the look, not to mention the hoards of actresses and singers. I don't exactly have VOGUE written across my face, but if I can do it...so can you! I understand that many females are scared of this "do"--frightened of looking like a little girl or the supposed increase in maintenance, but in reality it can help add an edge, freshness and even some sex appeal from head to toe!



P.S. If you hate it, remember that hair grows!

Images courtesy of Google Images

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of getting some bangs again... I can never decide! Yours look cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it! Yours looked cute too and change is always fun :)

    ReplyDelete