Saturday, February 27, 2010

In a Nutshell

So, in a nutshell, the past couple of days at the internship have been full of returns, style.com, recipe and credit binders, oh and snow! While this week has been relatively uneventful, next week (and the week after that) I will be sitting in for my boss while she attends the fashion shows in Paris!! Actually, I will not only just be sitting in for her, I will be her. She expects that it will be busy too, as there will be quite a few upcoming shoots to prepare for. I will be sitting at her desk, answering her phone and emails, making sure that we get in the clothes on time for the various editors. Hopefully everything goes smoothly! Paris is 6 hours ahead of New York. Wish I could have gone with her, but have a safe (and fun) trip!!

Hung out with the interns last night though! Shopping and Cafeteria for dinner--chicken and waffles...yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment