Monday, February 22, 2010

What Did You Do Today?

So today I continued a project that I started last Friday. The fashion magazine that I am interning for is creating a cookbook and I was instructed to go through the old archives of magazines and photocopy specific recipes. As of now, I am still not done, the project ended up being a little more intensive that expected but I'll finish tomorrow.

Speaking of which, tomorrow is a late night. The interns will be staying late again to get out all of the returns (including the last of the never-ending swim)! It will be a long day-12 hours but in good company.

This week should be pretty similar to last however (though without shows of course), runs, printing out looks from style.com, photocopying looks and sitting sheets as well as checkins and returns.

I'll keep you posted! Oh, and still working on posting show reviews! Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment